- The Memory BOX is an electronic data storage device, which is used for storing files and the stored file can be uploaded to an external serial device through RS232 port.
- The files are copied/saved in the device through USB or RS232 serial port and hence acts as a bidirectional unit.
- The user can easily set up the device and view stored files or collected data by plugging the module into a PC’s USB port thus acts as a mass storage device.
- The unit is equipped with 2 line LCD display for the status and has 3 keys for uploading of files and to perform select operation.
Features & Specifications
|Connectors||9 Pin Male D-Type for RS 232, USB micro connector|
|Data Rates||1200 to 115200 bps|
|Data Bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||Even and None|
|Stop Bits||1 or 2|
|Storage||Upto 16 GB using SD Card|
|LCD||16 X 2 Alphanumeric LCD Display|
|Input||12 V DC, 50mA|
|Operating||0 °C to 55 °C|
|Storage||0 °C to 85 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||140 mm(L) x 66.5mm(W) x 28mm(H)|
- Weighing and Measurement
- Site Surveying for Wind and Solar Power Generation
- Medical Device Monitoring
- Industrial Processes & Manufacturing
- Petroleum & Oil Services Equipment Data Logging
- Automotive Design & Vehicle Testing
- Aerospace Data Logging
- Model Number Description
- Memory Box
- DB 9 Male connector for RS232
- Memory Box
- CNC Machine Programming
|Memory Box||Memory Box|