Serial to Wireless Converter
- SWL-01 converts RS 232 Serial data for wireless communication up to a maximum distance of about 100 meters.
- It can work in pairs as a serial cable replacement solution or as a single Master and multiple Slave mode, for networking of multiple devices.
- SWL-01 operates within the ISM 2.4GHz frequency band with 802.15.4
- Suitable for adding wireless capability to any product with a serial data interface.
- Requires minimal power and provides reliable data transfer between devices.
Features & Specifications
|Connector||DB 9 Female|
|Data Rates||1200 to 115,200 bps|
|Flow Control||NONE & RTS / CTS|
|Protocols||Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum|
|Topology||Point to Point, Point to Multipoint & Peer to Peer|
|Input||8 to 30 V AC or DC|
|Operating||0 ºC to 55 ºC|
|Storage||-4 ºC to 66 ºC|
|Dimensions||80 mm(L) x 50 mm(W) x 30 mm(H)|
- Access Control.
- Time & Attendance Monitoring.
- Vending Machines.
- Industrial & other applications where Reading data and comparing of the same is required for permission to access.
|SWL-01||Serial to Wireless Converter|