USB TO RS232 CONVERTER
- USB 232 M is a product that can connect to a PC’s USB port, providing a high-speed Asynchronous communication between the RS 232 serial port and RS 232 devices.
- The USB 232 M is provided with TxD/RxD LEDs to indicate communication status and supports a maximum speed of 500Kbps. RS 232 serial port is furnished with a 9 pin D-type male connector, which is similar to that found behind a PC. When the device is connected to PC’s USB port, the USB 232 M is automatically detected and is installed as a native COM port, and is compatible with existing serial communication applications. Users can add/remove this device once plugged into the USB port of the PC, since this appears as a COM port.
- The Serial interface consists of two data signals – TxD (Transmit) and RxD (Receive) as well as six control signals – RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD and RI. The serial interface supports RTS/CTS, DSR/DTR and X-on/X-off handshaking.
- The product can be programed to support a variety of data formats and baud rates.
Features & Specifications
|Interface||RS 232, RS 485, RS 422|
|USB||USB V 1.1 & 2.0 Compatible|
|Serial||DB 9 pin Male as DTE|
|USB||Type A 4 pin Plug|
|Baud Rate||Upto 500 Kbps|
|Data Bits||7 or 8|
|Parity||None, Even, Odd, Mark, Space|
|Stop Bits||1 or 2|
|Flow Controls||Hardware (RTS/CTS) / Software (X-on / X-off) Handshaking supported|
|Supported OS||Windows XP, XP – 64 bit, XP – Embedded, Vista, Visa – 64 bit, CE 4.2 / 5.0 / 6.0, Windows 7,|
|Windows 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, MAC OS 8 / 9, OS – X, Linux 2.4 and greater.|
|Software Driver||Plug and Play for most operating systems|
|Support||Full Standard RS 232 serial interface signals|
|Transmit Data (TxD)||Red|
|Receive Data (RxD)||Green|
|Input||USB port powered|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||72mm(L) x 43mm(W) x 21mm(H)|
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
- Provides RS 232 Serial Interface to any PC having only USB port
|2750000139||USB TO RS232 CONVERTOR|