Website Sparr Electronics Limited
The BDE will be responsible for selling our Software products & solutions, through indirect/ direct sales channels, such as System Integrators, VARs, Dealers and Distributors as well as to Corporate end users.
BDE will be responsible for the End Customer sale and recruiting / ramping-up of new partners across all Software product lines with a primary focus on Internet, Backup, Monitoring, Messaging and Security Solutions. Serve as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related service and support issues.
The BDE is a field based position. Essential Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Develop target list of prospects for appropriate product lines.
• Maintain regular contact with resellers & end customers to grow sales. Keep clients up-to-date with new or improved products/services.
• Develop relationships with client through revenue-specific activities.
• Relay client feedback to management.
• Work closely with Inside Account Managers to facilitate sales.
• Work with resources throughout the organisation as part of a virtual team to execute partner recruiting and ramp plan development.
• Manage senior executive interaction with partners.
• Perform sales activities for an assigned geographic area or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
• Contact and visit prospective customers to determine needs, educate, and interact.
• Create and perform sales presentations to match our products/services with identified needs.
• Assist channel partners in selling our products/services through face-to-face contact.
• Remain knowledgeable of our products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
• Maintain sales records and prepare sales reports as required. Deliver necessary weekly management reports including forecasting new partner revenue and pipeline activity.
• Excellent knowledge of software, technical markets, pricing models, channels of distribution, technology trends, competitive strategies, channel marketing, and team management.
• Excellent knowledge of Messaging, Security software and pricing practices.
• Excellent selling and channel management skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Exceptional ability to interact with executive-level individuals in companies of all sizes.
• Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills required.
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business / sales management – Required.
• 2+ years field sales experience; of which 1 year experience in Channel Sales – Preferred but not mandatory