WIEGAND TO RS 232 CONVERTER
- Wiegand to RS 232 Converter product performs the functionality of converting Wiegand data received from devices like HID readers to standard RS 232 Serial Data Format for connection with the systems which does not have direct interfacing capability to Wiegand format data.
- Supplied as a PCB or can be integrated with HID readers enclosed in a convenient metal enclose.
- SELWGS232 can receive Input voltage of 6 to 12 V DC and supply power
to the HID reader or device which needs power, there by offering a ready
to use integrated solution.
Features & Specifications
|Interface||RS 232 & Wiegand|
|Connector||RS 232 and Power, 5 Core 1.5 meter wire with open end. Wiegand, directly soldered to the board.|
|Data Format||Send Tag ID HEX Value in ASCII format with Carriage Return and Line-Feed|
|Wiegand||26 Bit Format Supported. (Note: Supports other format data also, on customer request.)|
|Input||7 to 15 V DC, 500 mA max|
|Consumption||Max 10 mA|
|Operating||0 ºC to 55 ºC|
|Storage||-40 ºC to 85 ºC|
|Packaging||-40 ºC to 85 ºC|
|Dimensions||(LxWxH) 80.5 mm(L) x 45 mm(W) x 21 mm(H) for Box Product|
|55 mm(L) x 35 mm(W) x 9 mm(H) for Board Product|
- Access Control.
- Time & Attendance Monitoring.
- Vending Machines.
- Industrial & other applications where Reading and comparing of the same is required for permission to access.
|SEL WGS 232||Wiegand to RS 232 Converter|