Advanced threat detection. Endpoint antivirus for knockout network defense.
Easily configure ControlAntivirus on all your servers, workstations and laptops from a central point of control. In minutes, you’ll activate advanced threat monitoring and real-time threat detection across your endpoints as part of your defense against malware and zero-day dangers.
- Threat monitoring includes Active Protection™, heuristics and signature analysis
- Malware processing tools analyze hundreds of thousands of threat samples every day
- ControlAntivirus threat definitions updated multiple times per day
Out of sight, out of mind
What’s more maddening than a PC slowed by antivirus updates and virus scans? With ControlAntivirus this problem is a thing of the past. You gain access to real-time threat analysis that doesn’t drain system resources or slow machines. Chances are your users won’t even realize the robust protection that’s keeping their IT environment virus-free.
- Easily remove existing antivirus to avoid conflicts, so you’re up and running in minutes
- Deploy and manage via the lightweight ControlNow agent
Our AV solution is designed to install and scan on the endpoint. This means critical (and often confidential) data such as customer records and internal financial documents don’t leave your network for scanning in the cloud. Even when your laptops are not connected to the Internet, they are still being protected.
- Configure scan schedules, remediation action and exclusions
- Control and manage from the console across your entire IT network
Keep remote machines safe
A growing number of companies are embracing the idea of the remote workforce. But there’s a challenge that comes with the concept: How do you ensure the network-connected machines of these workers remain protected at all times? Since ControlNow moves antivirus management to the cloud, you can quickly and easily access remote laptops and PCs – regardless of where they’re located.
- Set group policies and authorize individual control
- Receive real-time alerts and reporting on threats to your network
Removable device scanning
Much like the challenges of mobility, removable devices such as USB flash drives can pose big problems if they’re compromised and connected to your network. It’s a risk to hope workers’ storage drives are clean. Why leave anything to chance? The beauty of ControlAntivirus is it automatically scans before these devices establish connectivity – and have the chance to do damage.
- Quarantine threat notifications so you can take action
- Start immediately by setting default polices
Patching your systems can be tricky and time-consuming. There is an easier way to keep software up-to-date and secure. With automated scans and regular updates, ControlPatch reduces your company’s risk of attack from cybercriminals and prevents productivity losses related to system performance issues.
How many different update mechanisms do you need to track so that you’re fairly certain all your third-party programs are up-to-date? The sheer volume of updates each software vendor releases can be quite overwhelming. ControlPatch simplifies the job by automating the full deployment process as soon as vendors release updates.
- Centralize control from a single online console
- Ensure software is up-to-date, secure and running efficiently
Policy management in ControlPatch takes simplicity a step further. Every server, workstation, laptop and mobile device in your company’s IT environment is unlikely to be managed the same way. Our solution enables you to quickly and easily configure settings. You can apply patches at group level while retaining the flexibility to override specific devices for a greater degree of control.
- Automate detection, downloading and installation of missing patches
- Rely on group policy deployment or more personalized fine-grain control
Distance doesn’t matter
You can’t physically be in multiple places at once. Or can you? ControlPatch protects all your servers, workstations and laptops remotely with a comprehensive set of security and performance patches. With remote patch management, all critical Microsoft® updates and service packs are handled, including Office 365™, Exchange, SQL Server®, Internet Explorer® and Windows® operating systems. Fifty-plus third party applications are supported.
- Major vendors supported include Java™, Firefox®, Chrome™, iTunes®, Quicktime® and more
- Manage and control from the ControlNow console
Reinvest your savings
The management console provides one place to track and schedule patch updates when the time suits you. This is a big advantage. The ability to detect, download and install patches from the dashboard saves time and money. Those savings can be reinvested into your company. Rather than handle time-consuming tasks, you can focus on critical jobs like growing your business.
Practice proactive monitoring
Ensure all workstations, servers and laptops operate at peak performance. Automated checks and customizable alerts enable you to address issues before they burn your business. It’s always better to foresee a possible problem than scramble to address one after it strikes. This requires quick and clear visibility of your IT environment. ControlMonitoring ensures you have it – at all times. Knowing which servers and workstations are reaching their limits gives you time to create and execute a plan before system performance and workforce productivity suffer.
- Manage your systems from a single online console
- Configure alerts to ensure you’re in control of your network
Disappearance of downtime
Downtime is your enemy, which means quickly resolving the issue is critical. To do this, you need tools that are accessible from anywhere, at any time. ControlMonitoring enables you to remotely work on servers, laptops and PCs. As a result, your colleagues will really appreciate that addressing system performance problems no longer interrupts business operations.
- Fix issues without disrupting end users via remote administration
- Manage and control Windows® processes and services
- Utilize remote commandline and scripts
- Automate corrective actions
- Receive overdue and recovery alerts when servers are not responding
- Critical events checks for any significant issues that require investigation
- Physical disk health analyzes “SMART” disks for any errors
- Backup checks to ensure there is no disruption in scheduled sessions
- Antivirus checks to ensure definitions are current on all systems
- Disk space checks available capacity
- Windows service monitors for specific software disruptions
- Event log monitors event logs with queries, which you configure
- Drive space change monitors unexpected changes in disk space
Save significant time
How do you prefer to be notified when your help is needed? ControlMonitoring features automated alerting, which informs you via email and text messaging of any issue that needs your attention the moment the problem is detected. You’ll save additional time with the ability to automate corrective actions such as restarting a Windows service, or multiple services, upon a failure.
ControlMonitoring includes several pre-configured checks that make it easier and faster for you to monitor your workstations and servers
Connect with one click
Deliver support that quickly fixes remote company computers – even if those machines are unattended. It doesn’t matter whether the machine you need to access is within reach or beyond the walls of the office. From your own workspace, you can quickly and easily take control remotely to fix issues. Just one click opens a fast, secure connection. With ControlRemote, you don’t need to first contact the user or enter additional login credentials.
- Establish a connection at any time, from virtually anywhere
- Conduct secure sessions via fully encrypted data channels: 2048-bit RSA key exchange and 256-bit AES session encoding
Combine and conquer
Fixing issues after an employee alerts you to the problem is disruptive; it’s the nature of reactive problem-solving. However, by combining ControlRemote with ControlMonitoring, you become proactive: You can spot and address issues before your co-workers are even aware a problem existed. Better yet, you can schedule preventative maintenance at a time convenient for you and the colleague you’re helping.
- Manage multiple IT management services from a single web-based console
Fully stocked toolbox
Businesses use many services and software to effectively manage their IT environment. You need multiple tools at your disposal, too. ControlRemote enables you to record sessions, including conversion to the AVI video format, and instant message with remote users. It’s like you are sitting in front of the machine!
- Locally print files from the remote computer
- Synchronize clipboards to share files, images and text between machines
Stretched thin? The number of machines you need to manage isn’t all that’s increased. The demand on your time has grown too. Meeting this challenge requires the ability to multi-task, which ControlRemote enables you to do. Rather than handle issues one by one, you can manage multiple connections in different tabs and look at separate monitors via the multi-monitor view
- Establish multiple connections in separate windows
- Integrate screenshots within the remote control session
Control Now Cloud Email Protection
Quick setup, comprehensive and flexible
Experience robust email security and continuity, managed from our intuitive, web-based control panel. It’s easy to get started – configure our solution, authorize users to control their protection preferences or just “set it and forget it” – in minutes. There’s nothing to install. ControlEmail simplifies email management with a single control panel for managing and protecting your business communications. It works seamlessly with any on-premise or cloud-based infrastructure, including Office 365™ and Google Apps™.
- Rapid deployment
- Active Directory and LDAP synchronization for easy integration
- Blocks spam outside your network
Stay connected – continuously
Billions of worldwide business emails – including the critical communications your company sends and receives – are sent and received daily. It’s essential that your email activity remains uninterrupted at all times. ControlEmail features built-in continuity, so employees can continue sending and receiving emails if the company’s email infrastructure crashes. Now that’s a big deal!
- Access email via online control panel during a server outage
- Messages automatically queued for up to 14 days
Block email-borne threats
How much of your job is consumed by the hassles and headaches associated with an escalating amount of email-borne threats? ControlEmail enables you to stay on top of this issue. Our continuously updated security engines and filters identify and block virtually all spam and malicious threats before they reach your network. The payoff? Your systems routinely run at peak performance
- Multiple signature-based and pattern recognition technologies for up-to-the-minute protection
- Virtualization-based malware detection technology
- Real-time message source analysis
Spend less, save more
ControlEmail relieves IT administrators of the need to buy hardware (e.g. email servers) and handle upkeep, as well as oversee day-to-day maintenance of all email accounts. As a result, you have more time to focus on mission-critical goals. Minimize your overhead expenses, maximize your time, and focus your efforts on jobs that help build your business.
- No capital expenditure or start-up costs
Light load, strong security
Archiving business communications is fast becoming a necessity for companies of all sizes. ControlArchive is standard within ControlEmail but is also is available as a standalone service. Reduce the stress on your company’s email infrastructure. With ControlArchive, it’s easy to import messages – and you receive unlimited email storage. Strong safeguards are in place at our six data centers distributed around the world, ensuring your archived data is fully protected. The safeguards include tightly controlled physical access to the data centers, servers and other service components, as well as multiple levels of electronic protection.
- Scales with your business
- Built-in email continuity
Does the job of meeting legal and regulatory compliance keep you up at night? You’re not alone. The consequences for failing to comply with data laws can be costly. With ControlArchive, you can quickly and easily handle e-discovery requests. You’ll also meet data retention laws by retaining emails in a secure, tamperproof archive that ensures communications remain in their original state
- Policy based email archiving
- Advanced search features of historic emails
Admit it, finding money in the budget to pay for the “hidden” costs of email can be a challenge. Start-up fees, hardware maintenance and periodic upgrades are just some of the costs that can quickly add up. ControlArchive is a flexible, policy-based email archiving service that enables you to cut costs – without cutting corners.
- Simple, per-user pricingstructure
- No capital expenditure or start-up costs
- No ongoing maintenance or upgrades required
When it comes to protecting our email environment, archiving isn’t the only essential. Security and continuity are critical, too. While ControlArchive is offered as a standalone service, it is also integrated with our complete email security suite, ControlEmail. Adding these services to your email infrastructure and having the ability to access everything with our all-in-one, cloud-based console saves you time and money.
- Up and running in minutes
- Available as a standalone service or integrated within ControlEmail
Stay up-to-date with a detailed inventory of installed software, configured hardware and authorized users – critical information available to you via the cloud-based console. The first step in gaining complete control of your network is having a firm understanding of the hardware and software that exists in your IT environment. Armed with this information, you can more efficiently plan and execute hardware refreshes and software upgrades, as well as ensure the change management process runs smoothly.
- Centralize control and management efforts with the online console
- Quickly complete detailed hardware configurations and software upgrades
Adiós, manual audits
With the ability to track assets in real time, you routinely have clear visibility into your IT estate. It’s an advantage that saves you time and cuts down on costs, particularly when it comes to conducting manual audits. You also reduce the hassles that come with coordinating audits across multiple locations.
- Automatically scan servers, workstation and laptops
- Centralize your IT inventory
Good IT inventory management enables you to make smarter spending decisions. How many times have you realized after the fact that you wasted money buying unnecessary hardware, or you spent too much in a rush to place an order? ControlAssets takes the guess-work out of building and maintaining your IT environment, and it’s free. There are no limits on the number of servers, workstations or laptops you can track, and no time limits, either. Gain full control by combining with our monitoring service.
Beat the bandwidth drain
Keep your company safe from security breaches, legal liability and costly virus clean-ups by blocking malicious websites and receiving alerts about bandwidth consumption. Video chats, streaming media and continual content downloads increase the drain on company bandwidth. If done in excess, these bandwidth-hogging actions can bring business operations to a crawl. Stay on top of bandwidth usage with alerts when devices exceed thresholds so you can quickly take action to avoid unwanted costs or a throttled network.
- Gain real-time graphical views and alerts of bandwidth usage
- Manage and monitor the entire network from a single online console
Save colleagues from themselves
Let’s face it: Internet users aren’t all web-savvy. That’s where ControlWebProtect makes a big difference. Our easy-to-use, cloud-based console enables you to quickly gain control of user web browsing. No dedicated server or proxies to configure. Simply apply web content filtering policies across more than 80 website categories to help users stay productive and protect your business from legal liability.
- Block website-pushing malware, phishing sites, proxies, spy and adware, botnets and spam
- Protect your business from legal liability
“One size” doesn’t have to fit all
Depending on the device type, specific browsing controls are automatically applied upon installation. This ensures appropriate protection for all servers, workstations and laptops, whether they’re located at the office, on the road or in the employee’s home. And because protection policies are easy to configure, managing machines isn’t difficult. In fact, you can coordinate between security categories to maximize protection.
- Restrict usage by policy or individual device level
- Configure thresholds to gain greater control
Non-stop security shouldn’t be considered a luxury. ControlWebProtect runs security updates every 5 minutes to safeguard your machines from the latest online threats. Your systems are continuously protected, which reduces the risk of data breaches and setbacks in productivity. At a glance, you can view web usage of your network. Plus you will receive instant notifications that alert you to breaches in internet-usage policies and attempts to upload data files that surpass a configured threshold.
- Be up, running and protected in minutes
- Protect endpoints and centralize control from a single online console