- The controller area network (CAN) is a standard for distributed communications. CAN has been widely adopted in Industrial and Instrumentation applications and the Automotive Industry due to the inherent strengths of the communication mechanisms used by CAN.
CAN Data Logger
- CAN (Controller Area Network) DATA LOGGER is a standalone data collecting unit, which can collect and store the data from CAN bus by sending appropriate queries.
- It has storage capacity up to 16 GB, to store captured Data.
- The Device supports Communication Rate from 20 Kbps to 500 Kbps.
Features & Specifications
|Bit Rate||20 Kbps to 500 Kbps|
|Connectors||OBD2 Male Connector & USB micro Connector|
|Storage||Up to 16 GB using SD Card|
|Red||The Red LED glows when the device is getting power from the connected CAN Port over OBD2 connector.|
|Green||The Green LED glows when the device is getting power from the connected PC over USB connector.|
|Yellow||ON – When there is no response from CAN Slave device.
Slow Blink 800 ms ON, 200 ms OFF – When there is response from CAN Slave device.
Fast Blink 40 ms ON, 40 ms OFF – When the Memory is full.
|Input||12 V DC, 50 mA|
|Operating||0 °C to 55 °C|
|Storage||0 °C to 85 °C|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||100 mm(L) x 54 mm(W) x 32 mm (H)|
- Bus Load Monitoring
- CAN device development and test
- Industrial Automation.
|CAN DATA LOGGER||CAN DATA LOGGER|